We are going back to Spain, so we need someone to take over our tenancy for this flat (until February 2017 – and beyond if you want!)
Suits ideally 1 couple + individual, but also 3 sharing, etc.
– 2 huge double bedrooms with high ceilings, furnished with all you need (chest of drawers, generous wardrobe, double bed). Lots of light. The biggest one faces a quiet street, and the other one opens to the patio.
– 1 small independent living room with a big chaiselonge and table. (Currently being used as guest room, can also be used as studio, etc. As the sofa is easy to ‘spread’ across other rooms)
– 1 bathroom with bathtub, and lots of light.
– Slightly Vintage-looking kitchen with all the modern amenities (microwave, dishwasher, small fridge but independent freezer, toaster and some other kitchen appliances), very ample with dining area and also leading to the patio.
– 1 generous patio that gets lots of light and privacy – ideal for bbqs! (ask, we’re selling)
– There’s also a basement to leave your less-loved belongings and suitcases.
Beloved Clapham! (Voted best place to live in London last year). 10/15 minutes walking to Clapham Common tube (northern line, 2 stops from Stockwell-connecting with Victoria line), 5/10 minutes walking to buses going Shoreditch and Central.
One street away from the trendy Abbeville road and all the bars & restaurants. And a walk away from everything Clapham has to offer (including Clapham Park!) Big Sainsbury’s on your way home from the tube, and also couple of close local Sainsbury’s and Co-Operative open ’til 11.
– Professional full time permanent workers, that can give both professional and prior residence references and move by the 1st of August.
– Rent is £1650 a month excluding bills (Council tax, electricity and gas – Water probably needs to be paid upfront -it’s been paid for the year already- and you can take over our current broadband deal with Virgin if you want)
-Tenant agreement is with Haart. They require:
·6x week deposit
·first month in advance (just before moving in)
· Fees: £350 for referencing and agency fees, and probably around £150 for the check in clerk – can confirm with them)
Contact ASAP – first come, first served. Won’t last!
(More pictures to come)